Before contacting us, please check the following frequently asked questions and answers:
1. MAKING BOOKINGS AND CHANGES
Is it necessary to make a reservation or can I just come and pay on the spot?
Our car park is fully automatic, so in order to use our services, it is necessary to make a reservation in advance. You can make a reservation online by clicking the "RESERVATION" button in the menu at the top of the page. The reservation can be paid electronically via: electronic transfer, BLIK or by credit / debit card as well as by traditional transfer.
Can I book a car park by phone?
Unfortunately, no, as we are unable to accept payments over the phone. We invite you to make an online reservation and payment, here on our website, by clicking on the top menu "BOOK".
My flight has changed so I would like to change my booking details
Please be advised that in our car park, "hours" do not matter. It doesn't matter what time you arrive at our car park or what time you leave it. In addition, the system assumes a 24h tolerance in the event of possible flight disruptions.Contact us only if you need to change the parking dates by more than 24 hours.
I will arrive with a different vehicle than the one specified in the booking
No problem. It doesn't matter what vehicle you come in. Registration numbers are beeing provided for additional information only and it's not binding.
I booked parking but something went wrong with the payment. What now?
No problem. You have three options:
- You can log in to your reservation by clicking the "MANAGE BOOKING" button in the menu at the top of the page and repeat the payment.
- You can make a new booking. The unpaid booking will then be automatically canceled.
- You can also pay by traditional bank transfer. The bank account number can be found in the confirmation email.
My flight has been canceled, how can I cancel my parking reservation and get a refund?
Reservation can be canceled up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival at our car park. All you need to do is send us an email regarding this matter. If there are less than 24 hours to the planned arrival, you can change the parking dates to any date in the future, free of charge. If your reservation has not been registered on our website (valetparking.pl), in order to cancel the reservation, contact the reservation partner where the reservation was made.
I would like to receive a VAT invoice for my booking
Naturally, send us a message indicating the booking number and the company details to which the document is to be issued. We will send the VAT invoice by e-mail.
3. PARKING OPERATIONS
How exactly your parking service works?
The whole process is very simple and intuitive, but we present all the details below:
- After making the booking online, you will receive a confirmation email with a parking voucher attached.
- On the voucher you will find your booking number, directions, parking and exit instructions.
- Our car park is located on-site of the Poznań airport, so make your way to Poznań International Airport.
- At the entry gate, pick up a single-use ticket to enter the airport area.
- Then head to car park P5 or P6.
- At the entrance gate to the parking lot, scan the previously collected single-use ticket.
- Park your car anywhere you like. Spots are not numbered.
- Throw away the single-use after parking. You won't need it any more!
- DO NOT PAY FOR A SINGLE-USE TICKET AT THE AUTOMATIC PAY STATION. YOU ALREADY PAID FOR YOUR BOOKING!
- Go to the departure terminal and enjoy your trip :)
- After returning, drive your car to the parking exit gate and press the Intercom button to connect with parking attendant.
- After connecting, provide your booking number. The barrier will be lifted
- Don't get annoyed when the staff doesn't pick up the first time. Staff sometimes have their hands full. Try again.
- Do the same at the airport exit gate.
If you have not found the answer to your questions above, please contact us using the contact form in the "CONTACT" tab.
We will try to answer as soon as possible.